Perm Placement also know as Direct Hire has lots of options as well. BTS is here to provide options that suite each individual firm. We understand there is no flexibility in a one size fits all approach. So we design our perm placement contracts or Contingent Recruitment Services to best accommodate your needs.
Our permanent recruiting can be interim or long-term, one employee or 100 employees. Depending on your specific needs and your company’s overall strategic manpower direction, we can partner with you to discern the best possible position and direction to take.
Anyone we place in a temporary position is eligible for a contract buy-out, or you may choose to set your placement up as a 120 or 90-day temp-to-perm arrangement.
THINGS TO KNOW: (credited to the American staffing.net website 2016 statistics)
Staffing employees work in virtually all occupations in all sectors:
- 37% Industrial
- 28% Office–Clerical and Administrative
- 13% Professional–Managerial
- 13% Engineering, Information Technology, and Scientific
- 9% Health Care
We offer direct hire placement services and recruitment to our clients as they need it. We typically focus on Construction and Industrial staffing, but we also offer a wide range of recruiting services for all your business needs, regardless of industry. These services are fee based and cover a wide array of needs:
- Entry Level talent pool ( apprentices)
- Journey level or skilled talent
- Foreman; managers
- Supervisors; Superintendents
- Project Managers (site supervisors or office PM staff)
- Operational Support ( office; jobsite or corporate headquarter staff)
Sales: Business Development
Directors of Construction Services
- C Level Executive