THINGS TO KNOW: (credited to the American staffing.net website 2016 statistics)
More than three million temporary and contract employees work for America’s staffing companies during an average week.
During the course of a year, America’s staffing companies hire more than 14 million temporary and contract employees:
- Most (76%) work full time, comparable to the overall workforce (82%).
- Half (49%) of staffing employees say it’s a way to get a permanent job.
- Nine out 10 said staffing work made them more employable.
- One-third (35%) were offered a permanent job by a client where they worked on an assignment, and two-thirds (66%) of those accepted the offers of permanent employment.
We offer temporary placement and staffing to our clients as they need it. We typically focus on Construction and Industrial staffing, but we also offer a wide range of recruiting services for all your business needs, regardless of industry.
Temporary or contingent staffing provides you with:
- Larger talent pool resources
- Limits your risk and costs associated with:
a. Higher WC premiums
b. SUTA and Unemployment claims
c. Healthcare costs
- Reduced downtown or lost revenue when you don’t have the manpower to complete or take on new projects
- Flexibility and control of overhead and direct labor related costs
We acknowledge you can’t be good at all things, so we are humble enough and (smart enough) to know how to use our relationships in the staffing industry to bring the best solutions forward for our client needs. Therefore, we have partnering firms that we work with to better manage and maintain your staffing resource needs; this alleviates the need to use multiple vendors, thus reducing costs associated with multiple staffing providers, procurement and even reducing accounting time and costs by streamlining your purchasing resources. BTS can help manage your full cycle recruiting and staffing needs even if in other areas ( skillsets) or in other locations (states or cities outside of Texas)
We can work with your VMS provider as well.