2 Great Construction Project Manager Positions NOW Available!
One of our biggest clients has 2 AMAZING positions available for the right candidate(s).
Don't Miss Out!
Give us a call for more free information (there's absolutely NO Obligation)
Call For More Information! (512) 258-5336
|Company||Contact Us - (512) 258-5336|
|Industry||Construction (OWNER/ DEVELOPER SIDE)|
|Type||Salaried, Full Time|
|Education Level||Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management or Engineering|
|Salary||Competitive based on work experience and training|
The Construction Project Manager:
- Organizes permitting process to ensure timely execution of projects
- Participates in bidding process for General Contractors and subcontractors
- Creates and stewards construction schedules for multiple facilities at various locations
- Establishes and stewards budgets for multiple facilities
- Performs punch-listing and quality checking during and at the completion of construction
- Coordinates onsite owners’ meetings and coordinates design issues with contractor and architect
- Coordinates with architect for review and approval of submittals, RFI’s, and Change Orders
- Education – Construction management degree preferred, project management certification preferred
- Experience – Project management – 5-10 years
- Experience with entertainment or commercial chain roll outs preferred
- Demonstrated proficiency in managing designers
- Ability to achieve budget and schedule objectives
Give us a call for more free information (there’s absolutely NO Obligation)